|Do take note that d3vscan is currently still in it's infancy and a working progress.
Alpha 8[Windows] release highlights
- Integrated Windows Installer
- Experimental Bluetooth Stack installer provided
- Vulnerability Scanner plugin (v0.6) integrated
- Several bugfixes
d3vscan is available for multiple platforms. It has been successfully
tested on the following platforms/flavors:
The installation instructions are somewhat different for each
- Gentoo Linux
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows 2000
Default (source) Installation
The d3vscan source package requires the following software:
Execute main.py to launch d3vscan once the software dependencies have been installed.
- Python 2.4 or higher (PySQLite3 is included by default in Python 2.5)
- GTK+ 2.6 or higher
- PyGTK 2.6 or higher
- Nmap 4.2
- Modular toolkit for Data Processing (MDP)
- Numerical Python (Numpy)
- Python Fast Artificial Neural Network (PyFANN)
d3vscan can be installed through the installer.
Bluetooth Stack supported for Bluetooth Scanning:
- Microsoft Bluetooth stack
- Windcomm Bluetooth stack
- Broadcom Bluetooth stack
Since Windows XP SP2, the Microsoft Bluetooth stack exists by
default. Just uninstall the unsupported existing Bluetooth stack
installed to have the Microsoft Bluetooth stack. If errors persist,
try the experimental btdriver.msi installer
Linux Installation [Gentoo Linux and Ubuntu] Comming Soon.